United India Insurance Policy Status helps you to track the policy details like policy expire date, premium amount to be paid, claim settlements you made, any benefits available, claim status, etc. With these details, you can know how much premium still you need to pay when to claim the policy, benefits you can avail, etc. To check United India Insurance Status, there are two ways, i.e.; you can check through Online or Offline. Through Online means, you can check using online chat, contact form, E-Mail ID and application provided in the online portal. Through Offline means you can check through the toll-free number, SMS, Agent, Branch Office, etc. Below we have provided the both ways and process to check United India Insurance Policy Status.
United India Insurance Policy Status Online
United India customer can check policy status online by many ways which include Live Chat Support, E-Mail ID, ‘Verify your Policy’ application.
Verify your Online Policy
- Visit United India Insurance online portal uiic.co.in
- There on the left side you can find the ‘Customers Desk’ as shown in below image.
- By clicking on that Option, the Online Policy Verification Page will display.
- Enter your Policy Number and Click on Search as shown below.
- Then you will get your Policy details.
United India General Insurance Policy Status through Online
Now Every customer can get their United India Insurance policy status through online. Track United India policy status through online by following the given steps.
Steps for Checking United India Online Policy Status
Verify Payment Status
- To verify your policy payment status first go to the Official website uiic.co.in.
- Find Verify Payment Status, which is at the Bottom Right on the Home Page as shown below.
- Click on the Verify your Status payment option as shown in the below figure then it redirects to the next page as shown below.
- You can get United India Insurance company Policy Status through Transaction ID or Policy Number.
- You can choose either of the Option & enter the details and click on the Submit Button.
- Then you will get your Policy Payment Status Details.
- The United India Insurance Online Policy Status can also be known through the Customer Support.
- The Policyholders can Email to the UIIC with your Policy details to known the Status.
- The Email Address is email@example.com.
- After Receiving the Email, the United India Insurance Officers will reply with Complete details of your policy.
Options to Check United India Policy Status through Offline
The United India General Insurance Policy Status can also be known through some Offline Options. The Proceeding Offline Options are as follows.
Toll Free/ Help Line Number
- Customers can also be known the Policy Status by Calling to the Customer Care using the toll-free number.
- The Toll-free number is 1-800-425-33333.
- The timings of the Customer Care is 10:00 A.M t0 5:45 P.M from Monday to Friday.
- When the Customers Call to this Number, the officers will ask some details regarding the Policy details.
- After telling the all the details what they have asked, they will provide the complete details regarding the Policy Status.
Visit the Nearest Branch
- The Policyholders can also be known United India Insurance Policy Status by Visiting the Nearest Branch office.
- After Visiting the Office, give all the details of your United India General Insurance Policy.
- Then they will provide the full information of the Policy Status.
- The Customers can also Know their Policy Status by asking the United India General Insurance Policy agent.
- Contact the UIIC Policy Agent.
- Give all the details of your Policy to the agent.
- Then he/ she will tell you about your Policy Status.
With the above Options, the Policyholders can check or Know their United India General Insurance Policy Status.