Star Health Insurance Policy Status Details
There are different methods to check the Star Health Policy Status. In Olden days, checking the Star Health Insurance policy status is a time-consuming process. The Policyholder can check the status through a visit to the nearest branch, agent, Customer care no. In today’s generation, the Customers mostly prefer online methods rather than offline mode. Checking the Star Health Insurance Online Policy Status is the safest and easy way as it reduces the time.
The Policyholder will look for the Premium Amount to be Paid, Policy Expiry Date, Claim Settlements, Coverage Benefits, Claim Status, etc. In our site, we have provided the complete details about the Online and Offline Methods.
How to Check the Star Health Policy Status?
The Insured can check their Star Health and Allied Insurance Policy Status in different ways which are available below.
- Using Online Services:
- Using Login Option.
- Through Live Chat service.
- Through Call Back service.
- Sending Email to Customer Service Center of Star Health Insurance.
- Using Offline Services:
- By Calling Star Health Toll Free Number.
- By visiting the nearest branch office or approaching the agents.
Star Health Insurance Online Policy Status Check Methods
THROUGH Star Health LOGIN PROCESS
Star Health Insurance Login Steps for Registered Users
- Visit the Official website www.starhealth.in.
- On the Home page, you can see the Login Option on the top right side.
- Click on the Login Option.
- You need to enter the Username and Password and Click on Login Option.
- After Entering the details such as User Name and Password click on Login button.
- With this, your Star Health Insurance Login Process is completed.
- Now you can check the Star Health Online Policy Status.
Star Health Login Steps for New Users
- To Register with Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd, you have to visit the Star Health Official website.
- Click on Login Option.
- There You can find Register Option as shown below.
- The Policyholder will redirect to Registration Page.
- Enter the details of Name, Email Id, Phone, and Password and Click on Register.
- With this, Registration Process in Star Health Insurance website has completed.
- You can Now login with your User Name and Password and check your policy status.
Live Chat Help
If the Insured wants to know the Star Health Insurance Policy Status, premium amount to be paid, use the Live Help provided by the Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd. The Queries regarding the Purchasing and Renewing the Policy will be clarified to the Insured by the Executive. The Steps for Live Chat is available below.
- Log on to the Official website of Star Health Insurance www.starhealth.in.
- On the Home Page, you will find Chat Now Option as shown below.
- Fill the Name, Email Id, Contact Number and ask a Query regarding Renewing and Purchasing of Policy and Click on Start the Chat.
- The Representative will be available for chat and now the Policyholder can ask doubts regarding the Star Health Policy Status.
USE LEAVE A Message SERVICE
The Policyholder can get in touch with the Star Health Customer Support team through the Leave a Message Service. With this Service, you can directly chat with the Representatives regarding any queries related to your policy. The Steps to Leave a Message is shown below.
- Visit the Official website of Star Health.
- There you can see the ‘Live Help’ option on the home page.
- Before Starting the chat, the policyholder should enter the details in relevant fields such as Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, about which product, etc.
- After entering the details, click Submit option.
- Ask the Executives about your query through chat and click on Send option.
- You can also upload files regarding your query if necessary.
THROUGH CALL YOU BACK SERVICE
The Insured can request the Customer Support members through Call You Back service. That means when the policyholder entered his name and phone number he/she will get a call from the Star Health Insurance Executives. The Procedure of Call Back service is shown below.
- Visit the official website www.starhealth.in.
- Go to Call back option.
- You will redirect to Customer Support page as shown below.
- In that page, enter your name, Phone number, and Click on Talk to an expert.
- On Clicking the submit button, you will get a call from the executives.
BY SENDING MAIL TO Star health CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE CENTER
If the Insured hesitates with the Login process or Live Chat service, he/she can send a mail to email@example.com. You can ask them about the Star Health Insurance Policy Status or any related queries.
Checking Star Health and Allied Insurance Policy Status in Offline Mode
USING Star health TOLL-FREE NUMBER
Some Policyholders don’t show their interest in online services. For those people, Star Health Insurance Company has provided Customer Care Number. Star Health and allied insurance Company has provided Customer Care Numbers of 1800 425 2255 or 1800 102 4477 for details about the policy.
For Other Users – (044)- 2830 2700 or 4230 6700.
By calling to the Toll-Free Number, you will get the complete information regarding
- Buy / Renew policies.
- Policy Status.
- Claim Status and Settlement.
- Policy Quote.
Through Branch Office Visiting or Agent
The Insured has to visit the nearest branch of Star Health Insurance Company to check the Policy Status. The Policyholder have to submit all details about the Policy Number, Policyholder Name, etc. to know the Status of the Policy. The Policy Status is important as the Insured can know the premium amount, policy expiry date, policy value, policy lapse date. The Life Assured has to visit the nearest Star Health branch for checking the Policy Status.
The Different methods to check the Star Health Insurance policy status is provided here. The Customer can select any of the methods according to their choice to know the policy details.