Check SBI Policy Status here. State Bank of India has provided facility to check the Status of the policy through online and Offline. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding SBI General Insurance Policy Status, Claim Status, etc.
Steps to check SBI Policy Status
Nowadays most of the people are interested in buying the policies. If you have taken SBI General Insurance Policy, you can get the complete steps of checking SBI Policy Status. For the ease access of Policyholders, State Bank has provided the facilities through Online and Offline. SBI Policy Holders can check the details of Policy Status, Claim Status, Online Payment, and all the Additional Benefits provided by the Company.
SBI India provides many ways to check the Policy Status through Online and Offline. If you are using Online Services, you can Login to your Account and check the SBI General Insurance Policy status. The Insured can also check the Policy Status through Offline Mode. The Offline options include SMS, Calling to Customer Care Number(Toll Free Number), Live Chat, etc.
SBI Policy Status through Online
Most of the people are using the Internet. Customers who are frequently using the Internet can use the online services provided the company. Policyholders of SBI can check their policy Status through online. Using this online service, one can check the Policy details which include Claim Status, Premium to be paid, Policy Term.
Candidates can chek their policy status through online by using the following methods.
- Check the SBI Policy Staus through Login Mode.
- Through Live Chat.
- Through Email.
Check SBI General Insurance Policy Status by Log in Mode:
Customers who have Registered in SBI General Insurance can use the login to check the Policy Status. If you are not registered, you can make registration by using following steps.
Step-by-step Login procedure:
- Visit the official Site of SBI @ sbigeneral.in.
- Check for the Login Option on the homepage.
- The Login option is present on the top right corner of the home page. Click on the Login ‘Customer option’.
- Enter the User Id and Password of Policyholder. Click on the Submit button.
- Now the Insured is logged in. Therefore, the Assured can utilise the SBI Online services for free of cost.
- If the user forgot the User ID or Password, Click on the login on the homepage. The candidate will be directed to a new page where they can find “Forgot Password” Option.
- The insured will get the new password and can utilise the online services as usual.
- After Logging in the policyholder can check the SBI Policy Status online.
- Therefore, follow the simple steps to get logged in and access the SBI online facilities.
Check your SBI Policy Status through Live Chat
The policyholder can check their SBI Policy Status through Live Chat. State Bank of India is providing Live Chat Service online for the convenience of the customers. So, The interested policyholders can utilize this expert advice. On our website, we have provided the complete stepwise procedure of obtaining SBI policy status through Live Chat.
- Visit the official Website of SBI @ www.sbigeneral.in.
- The Insured can see the Live Chat option “Leave Us A Message” at the Right side Bottom of the page.
- Click on the ‘Leave us a Message’ option.
- Enter the Policyholder Name, E-mail, and in the Message Space enter the data that you want to know.
- Click on the “Submit” button given at the bottom of the Dialogue Box.
- As soon as the Policyholders enter the message, the SBI Team will come in contact with you.
- They will answer all your Queries, and the Insured can get the policy Details.
SBI Policy Status through Offline
For the customers who doesn’t want to check their status through online can check their policy status Offline. State Bank General Insurance Company has provided these offline facilities to the policyholders who want to check their SBI Policy Status through Offline. The Offline options include SMS, Calling to Customer Care Number, etc.
Here we have provided various options for SBI General Insurance Policy Status. Check the steps for getting the Policy status of the State Bank General Insurance.
SBI General Insurance Policy Status through SMS
SBI has introduced SMS facility for the Policy Holders who want check their policy through Offline. Here we have provided complete details regarding SMS options. Life Assured can send the SMS to provided number and get the details of the policy status.
You can check the policy status depending on your policy.
For Example, if you have taken Motor Insurance you can check the policy status you can as given below.
For Car Insurance:
SMS MOTOR to 561612
SM HEALTH to 561612
Check SBI General Insurance Policy Status through Toll Free Number
Policy Holders who want to check their policy Status through calling to a number can check the Policy Status.The customers who have no Internet Facility can also utilize these offline services. The assured can call to the SBI Toll Free Number and know the complete details of the SBI General Insurance Policy. Here we have provided a toll-free number so that the life insured can make a call and clarify your doubts regarding your policy status.
Toll Free Number:
SBI General Insurance Toll Free Number: 1800 22 1111/ 1800 102 1111
Request a Call back From SBI General
State Bank General Insurance has provided a call back option for the policyholders. Life Assured can request a call back from the corporation from the Corporation. The thing you to do is fill the required details and get a call back from the company.
- Visit the official site.
- Click on Call symbol provided at left side corner.
- Options with Request a call back will be displayed as shown below.
- Fill the Details and click on Call me. The Company will call you to solve your queries.
SBI Insurance Policy Status by Visiting Nearest Branch Office
Life Assured can also check their policy status by visiting the nearest branch office.SBI has provided various branch offices for the customers. One can visit the nearest branch office and check the policy Status of your need.