The ways to check SBI Life Insurance Policy Status are here. Policyholders can get the SBI Life Policy Status in many methods. Previously, Assured usually visit the Nearest Branches to know their State Bank of India Policy Status. Now-a-days, the Proposers are using the Online and Offline Services to know your SBI Life Insurance Status.
the Proposers are using the Online and Offline Services to know your SBI Life Insurance Status.
SBI Life Insurance Policy Status – Review
The State Bank of India is offering SBI Life Insurance. The State Bank Insurance is a joint venture between SBI and BNP Paribas Cardif. The Customers of Bank are facing troubles. Also, sometimes Policyholders feeling that they are wasting their time while waiting in the Queue Lines. To reduce work burden to their Employees and save the Customers time, the State Bank introduced the services to check the SBI Insurance Status either through Online or Offline.
The Propers are feeling happy to use these Services for checking the SBI Life Insurance Policy Status. Since they are using with one tap process or getting status just within few seconds in their busy lives. So, most of the people are giving preference for the SBI to take the Insurances. The Bank is also modernized since they are getting huge responses for the latest technologies.
Know your SBI Insurance Status – www.sbilife.co.in
This is the simplest process to check the SBI Insurance Status in Online or Offline modes. Just with a Call/ Live Chat/ SMS/ E-Mail/ Login, you will know your SBI Insurance Policy Status of Life Insurance or General Insurance. You can also visit the Official Website www.sbilife.co.in for further more information.
If I am the SBI Policyholder, I used to prefer these methods to check my SBI Policy Status. The choosing of the option is based on the situation such as availability of Internet facility and so on. The following are the 5 methods used to know my SBI Life Insurance Policy Status.
- Through SBI Online.
- SBI Life Login.
- SBI Online Chat.
- Through Offline Mode.
- By calling to Toll Free Numbers.
- By Email us Service.
- With the Write To Us Facility.
- By SMS Service.
State Bank of India Life Insurance Status Online – SBI Life Login
First of all, Life Assured need to have the SBI Life Login details such as Login Name and Password. The Policyholders who want to check the SBI Life Insurance Status through Online or SBI Life Insurance Login can follow the Steps to get the Status easily.
- Visit the Official Website www.sbilife.co.in
- In that page, you will find a field called Login Area.
- Choose one of the Options from the Drop Down List & Click Go.
For Example, if you are a Policyholder, select the ‘Customer’ Option and click on “GO” Button.
- Then, the following window will be opened.
For Existing User
- First of all, Enter your particulars.
- Fill Login Name and Password in the specified fields.
- Enter the Captcha provided at the Right Side like below.
- Click on Enter button.
- Check the SBI Life Policy Plans Details and Plans.
For new user
- Choose the Tab “New User” on the top.
- Fill your particulars [Policy Number, Customer ID, Email ID, and Date of Birth].
- All Fields are Mandatory, i.e., you must fill.
- Enter the details and click on Submit.
- You may need to do some verification process.
- Follow further steps to create the SBI Insurance Login.
- Login into your SBI My Policy Account.
- Check the SBI Insurance Policy Status in Online.
- Finally, Logout your account after checking particulars.
Check SBI Insurance Policy Status through SBI Online Chat
Here is the Live Chat option for the Assured to know their Policy Details such as Policy Expiry Date, Premium Amount to be Paid, Coverage Benefits, Claim Status, etc. With this facility, you can talk directly with the Company Officials to get the Policy Details easily and quickly.
Steps to know Policy Status by Live Chat
- Open the official site www.sbilife.co.in
- There you will find the option called Online Chat.
- Click on the Online Chat and provide the details.
- Choose Customer Type and Service Type from the Drop Down Lists.
- Submit your details and chat with the Officials.
Get SBIL Policy Status through SMS
The State Bank of India is providing the SMS Based Services for the sake of their customers. When you want to get your SBI Life Insurance Policy Status through SMS, just follow the below process.
- POLSTATUS <<space>> (Policy Number) to 56161 OR 9250001848.
How to find SBI Policy Status by SBI Life Insurance Customer Care
One of the easiest ways of Knowing your SBIL Insurance Status is to make a call to the SBI Life Insurance Toll-Free Numbers. The State Bank of India Insurance Status Contact Numbers is also available on the official site.
The customers can use this facility between 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM for Seven days a week.
- Toll Free Numbers: 1800 22 9090.
SBI Life Policy Status with E-Mail
The State Bank of India is also providing the Email Service for the customers ease. If you have any queries regarding the Policy, you will send the details to the given Email ID. Soon, they will receive a response to your Sent Mail. The Policyholder can send the Emails to mail id at any point in time.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
State Bank Life Insurance Policy Status by Write To Us Service
Policyholders who wish to check the Policy Details, Premium Amount, Claim Status, and so on can use this facility provided by the State Bank of India. It is one of the Offline Method used to know the SBI Life Insurance Status. The Address will be mentioned below as per the official site instructions.
SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,
M.V. Road & Western Express Highway Junction,
Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 069.