Reliance Life Insurance Policy Status
In Olden days, checking the Reliance Life Insurance policy status is a time-consuming process. The policyholders need to visit the nearest branch office or approach the agents to know the current status of their registered policy. But in today’s busy life, people don’t want to stand in long queues and spend their whole day at the branch offices. So the Insurance companies also updated their facilities and services for the convenience of their customers. Since most of the people were tech savvy, policyholders can easily understand about this Online services. In today’s generation, the Customers were also preferring online mode to offline mode. Checking the Reliance Policy Status Online is the easier and safest way as it reduces the effort and time of the insured.
If you have taken any Reliance Life Insurance Policy, you will be searching for the Premium Amount to be Paid, Claim Settlements, Policy Expiry Date, Coverage Benefits, Claim Status, Any Expenses Payable by Company, etc. In our website www.policystatus.co.in, we have given step wise procedure to check the policy status in both online and offline modes.
Reliance Policy Status Checking Modes
The Customers can check their Reliance Policy Status by following one of these Steps.
- Reliance Life Insurance Policy Status using Online Services.
- By Logging on to the official website.
- Through Call Back Service.
- Sending Mail to Customer Care Support team.
- Through Track Application service.
- Reliance Policy Status in Offline Mode.
- By making a Call to Reliance Toll Free Number.
- By visiting the nearest branch office or approaching the agents.
How to Check the Reliance Life Insurance Policy Status Online?
In Online mode, the Policyholder can check the current status of his/ her registered policy quickly when compared to the offline mode. The only thing you need in online mode is Internet. With the help of this Internet facility, the insured can check the policy status from any corner of the world. The methods for checking the Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Policy Status in Online mode are mentioned in detail below.
THROUGH RELIance Life INSURANCE LOGIN PROCESS
Reliance Insurance Login Steps for Registered Users
- First of all, the policyholder has to visit the Reliance Life Insurance official website, i.e., www.reliancenipponlife.com
- The home page of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance will display on the Screen.
- Go to the Login section that appears on the top right side of the page as shown below.
- On Mouse hovering, you will observe three options namely Customer, Corporate, and Partner.
- Select Customer option.
- Once you select the Customer option, you will be redirected to the Login page.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ option if you have already registered.
- Enter Client Id or Policy number, Date of Birth etc. in the relevant fields.
- Click on Sign In button after filling the details.
- Now you can check the details such as Reliance Life Insurance Policy Status.
Reliance Insurance Customer Login Steps for New Users
- Visit the Reliance Nippon Life Insurance official website and Go to the Login section.
- In that Select Customer option.
- The Policyholder will be redirected to Register now page as shown below.
- Enter the details such as Policy Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Click on Submit button.
- With this, User Registration Process was completed.
- Now you can Login with your Policy Number/ Client ID, Password and check the Policy Status.
THROUGH CALL BACK SERVICE
The Policyholders can request the Customer Support members through Contact Me service. That means when the insured entered his phone number he/ she will get a call from the Reliance Company Executives. There are two ways of requesting a Call back in the Reliance Nippon Life Insurance company, i.e., from the Home page and another from the contact us page.
The Procedure of Requesting the Call Back service from the home page is shown below.
- Visit the direct Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company website.
- Select the Contact Me Icon appearing on the right side of the home page as shown below.
- Once you click that icon, Contact Me page will appear on the screen.
- In that Enter Your Name, Email, and Mobile Number.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will get a call shortly from the Reliance executives.
The Procedure of Requesting the Call Back service from the Contact Us page is shown below.
- Visit the Official website and go to Contact us section.
- The Insured will direct to Contact Us page as shown below.
- In that select ‘Get a Call Back’ option and enter the details carefully.
- Click on Submit button and you will get a call shortly from the Reliance executives.
SENDING MAIL TO CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT TEAM
If the Insured hesitates with the Login or Call Back service, he/she can send a mail to email@example.com. You can ask them about the Reliance Life Insurance Policy Status or any related queries.
Through Track Application service
The Policyholder can also track the application using Track Application service. In the registration page, you will find Track Application option. You have to enter some details such as Application Number or Policy Number and Date of Birth. With this Track Application service, you can check the policy status and other details.
Checking Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Policy Status in Offline Mode
USING Reliance Life INSURANCE COMPANY TOLL-FREE NUMBER
Some customers don’t show their interest in online services. For those people, Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company has provided two Customer Care Numbers. You can ask them 24*7 about complete details or any queries regarding your policy.
- The Toll-free number of Reliance Life Insurance Company is 1800 300 08181.
- The Help Line Number for Claims is 022 3000 2700.
VISITING THE NEAREST RELIance BRANCH OFFICE
The Policyholders can also check their status of the registered policy by visiting the nearest branch office. Also, you have to submit the details such as Policy Number, Name of the Insured, etc. You can check the nearest branch offices using the Reliance Life Insurance Branch Locator.
- Visit the official website and click on Branch Locator as shown below.
- You will direct to Branch Locator page.
- Locate your nearest branch by selecting your State and city.
- A list of Religare branches available in the chosen state and city will be displayed on the screen.
- Once you found the address, visit the nearest branch and check your policy status.
Hence you can choose one of the options mentioned above to check the Religare Policy Status.