National Insurance Policy Status Details
National Insurance Company Limited provides many services for the Customer, which includes Policy Status Checking, Online Premium Payment, Online Renewal. The Policyholder can check the National Insurance Policy Status through Online or Offline, which is available below. The Insured can check the National Insurance Online Policy Status through Login, Email or through Chat. The Life Assured can check the National Insurance Company Limited Policy Status by calling the customer care number, fax, Branch Office, Agent.
The Policy Status is important for the policyholder to know the details of date of expiry of policy, premium amount to be paid. The Insured claim status, benefits provided and details about the lapsed policy can also be known by the Policyholder. The Online Methods of National Insurance Company Policy Status is explained clearly below. The Official Website of National Insurance Co Ltd is www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in.
National Insurance Online Policy Status Methods
The Policyholder can check the Policy Status Online without visiting the Branch which saves the time and money of the Insured. The Life Assured can sit at home and can track the policy details online. The National Insurance Co Ltd Policy Status check can be through online in different ways. The One way to check the National Insurance India Policy Status is through Login Process.
How to Check National Insurance cOMPANY lIMITED Policy Status through Login
- Visit the National Insurance Company Limited Official Website www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in.
- You can see the Login Option on the Home Page of the National Insurance Co Ltd as shown below.
- The Policyholder has to select the Customer Option and Login with Username and Password.
- Now the User can check all the details of the policy such as premium payment amount, revival policy date, policy renewal date, etc.
- If the Customer has not registered with the National Insurance Company, register first to avail the online services as explained below.
- Click on New User as shown in the below image.
- The New User Portal appears on the Screen.
- The Policyholder has to fill the Policy Number, Name and other details to get registered.
- Now Registration Process is complete and the User can now log in with the Username and Password and check the Policy Status.
Check National Insurance Company Policy Status through Chat
The Insured of National Insurance Company can check the Policy Status through Chat Option. The Policyholder has to fill the details such as Name, Email, and Phone Number and Click on Submit. The Representative of National Insurance Co Ltd will be made available for the Customer for Chat. The Policyholder can ask doubts regarding the Policy and can know the Policy Status. The Process of Chat is available below.
- Log on to the official website of National Insurance Company Limited.
- You can find the Option Chat Now as shown below.
- Fill the Name, Email Id, Telephone and Click on Start the Chat.
- The Representative will be available for Chat.
- You can ask the doubts about the Policy Status.
National Insurance Co Ltd Policy Status Check through Offline methods
The Different methods to check the Policy Status of National Insurance Company Offline are available below. The One way is to call the Customer Care Number. The Other ways are to visit the branch office or through the agent.
Call to Customer Care Number
The Insured can also check the policy status by calling the customer care number. The Policyholder has to call the Toll Free No 1800 200 7710 for details about the plan. The Life Assured have to say the Policy Number, Policyholder Name, and other details to know about the National Insurance Policy Status.
Visit the Branch Office
The Policyholder can visit the nearest branch of National Insurance Company to check the National Insurance Company Limited Policy Status. The Insured have to submit all the details about policy such as Policy Number, Name of the Insured, etc. to know the Status of the Policy. The Policy Status is important as the Insured can know the premium amount, policy expiry date, policy value, policy lapse date. The Life Assured has to visit the nearest National Insurance branch for checking the Policy Status.
The Policyholder can check the National Insurance Policy Status by Agent. When the Insured wants to know the details of the Policy, ask the agent regarding the Policy. The National Insurance Company Agent will provide the National Insurance Status with complete details.
The above mentioned are the different ways to check the National Insurance Policy Status. The Policyholder can select any of the options according to the convenience. For More Details visit the official website www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in.