Max Life Insurance Policy Status Details
The Policyholder can check the Maxlife Insurance Policy Status through Online or Offline methods which are provided below. The Steps to check the Max Life Insurance Policy Status Online is provided here. The Insured, who bought the General Insurance Policy in Max Life Company, can get the complete details of Max Life Policy Status. The Max Life Insurance Policy Details such as Premium amount to be paid, policy expiry date, policy lapse date, etc can be obtained by any of the methods. So, go through the following sections of this page for Policy Status of Max Life Insurance Company.
Maxlife Insurance Policy Status Review
Max Life Policy Status helps you to track the policy details like policy expire date, claim settlements, premium amount to be paid, claim status, etc. There are two ways to check the Max Insurance Policy Status; they are Online and Offline. The Max Life Insurance Online Policy Status methods are through Login, contact form, E-Mail ID. The Offline ways to check the Status of the Policy is through the toll-free number, SMS, Agent, Branch Office, etc. Both Online and Offline Methods are provided here to check Max Life Insurance Policy Status.
How to Check Policy Status of Max Life Insurance?
Max Life Insurance Company is one of the leading Life Insurance company in India. The common question arises for every policyholder on how to check the status for the Policy. Therefore, the Max Life Insurance offers different services to provide hassle free services to their Customers. So, Let us review the methods to track the Maxlife Insurance Policy Status.
- Max Life Insurance Online Policy Status.
- Through Login.
- Policy Status by sending an Email.
- Write to Max Life Online.
- Max Life Policy Status Offline.
- Check Policy Status through SMS.
- Policy Status through Toll Free Number.
- Visit nearest Branch Office.
- Through Agent.
Max Life Insurance Online Policy Status
To save the time of the Policyholder Max Life introduced the Online methods to check the Status of the Policy. There are different ways to know the Policy Staus through Online. Each Method is clearly explained on our site.
Using Max Life Insurance Login
For Existing User
- Visit the Max Life Official Website www.maxlifeinsurance.com
- On the Top of the Home Page, you will find the Max Life Login as shown in the image.
- On Hovering the Login, the Policyholder can see Customer and Agent Option.
- We have to Login as an Individual Policy Holder, the Customer Login Page will be opened in the New Tab as shown below.
- Fill the necessary details such as Client Id or Username and Password.
- Click on Submit.
- The Policyholder can now get the Max Life Insurance Policy Details such as Policy Status, Premium Payment, Claim Status with the help of Login.
For New Users
To avail the online services of Max Life Insurance, the policyholder has to first register on the official website.
- The Insured has to visit the official website of Max Life Insurance.
- Use the Login option and Click on Register here as shown in the image.
- The Page will be redirected to New User Registration Portal.
- Fill the Type of User, Name, DOB, Client or Policy ID, Email and Mobile Number and Click on Submit.
- The Details of the Policy can be easily obtained with Maxlife Login.
Check Policy Status by Sending an Email
The Policyholders can check the Max Life Insurance Policy Status through the Email Id provided by Max Life Insurance Company. Separate Email Id is available for Individuals, Groups and Agents. Send an email including with details of Policy Number, Name, Mobile No, Date of Birth, etc.
- Email Id for Individuals – email@example.com
- Email Id for Groups – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Agent Email Id is email@example.com
Through Write to us Online
The Insured can also check the Max Life Policy Status through filling the Online Form. The Steps to fill the Form is available below. The Life Assured should select the category that they want to know about. The Step by Step Procedure is clearly explained below.
- Log on to the official website of Max Life Insurance www.maxlifeinsurance.com.
- The Contact Us Option is available on the Home Page.
- Click on Write to Us as shown below.
- The Page will be redirected as displayed below.
- Enter the Policy No, Name, Mobile Number, Mail Id and select query, request or compliment.
- Click on Submit Option.
- The Executive of Max Life Insurance will contact you through your Email Id or Phone Number.
- Now the Policyholder can get the Max Life Insurance Policy Details through the Representative.
Max Life Policy Status Offline
The Max Life Insurance Policy Status can also be known through some Offline Methods. The Policyholder not interested in the Online ways can use the Offline Options. The Different Offline ways is clearly available below.
Check Policy Status through SMS
The Policyholder, who wants to know the Maxlife Insurance Policy Status, can send the SMS as mentioned below to the given number. You can contact the Max Life Company through SMS. You can send the SMS as ‘QUERY’ to 5424243 Number. Then, the Agent of Max Life Insurance will call back you, and you can know the details of the Policy.
Through Toll Free Number
The Life Assured can call to the given number for details about the Status of the Policy. The Insured can contact the Customer Service Number any time. The Max Life Toll Free Number is 1800 200 5577 and 1800 200 3383 (online plans).
Visit nearest Max Life Branch Office
The Insured can visit the nearest branch of Max Life Insurance to check the Max Life Insurance Policy Details. The Policyholder have to submit all the details about policy such as Name of the Insured, Policy Number, etc. to know the Policy Status. The Maxlife Insurance Policy Status is important as the Insured can know the premium amount, policy expiry date, policy value, policy lapse date. The Life Assured can locate the nearest branch through the steps available below.
- Visit the Official website of Max Life www.maxlifeinsurance.com
- Click on Contact Us on the Home Page.
- The New Page appears on the Screen in which you can find Locate an Office.
- Click on Locate an Office.
- Select the State, City and area to and Click on Get Address, the nearest Max Life Insurance Branch will be made available.
Therefore, the Policyholder can use any of the above method to check Max Life Insurance Policy Status.