Check LIC Policy Status here. Life Insurance of India has provided the online and offline facility to check the Policy status. We have provided the complete steps to check the LIC India Policy Status here. So go through the following sections of the page to know how to check the policy status.
LIC Policy Status
Most of the policyholders are searching for the LIC Policy Status. Some of them want to know through online and rest want to know through Offline. There are many ways to know the status of Policy provided by the Corporation. Here we are providing some details regarding the policy Status. LIC India wants to give security to the Assured and his family.
Everyone wants to give a secured future to their family. On this purpose, they are buying LIC Policies according to their need. As we have taken the LIC Policy, we want to check our policy status. Therefore we will search for the options. For those customers, Life Insurance of India has provided online and Offline facilities.
In previous days we should visit the nearest branch office to know the policy status. As per the Developed Technology LIC also provided online services for the customers. But there are some clients who want to use offline services. For those the corporation has provided some offline Services like SMS, Calling to the Customer Care Number, etc. So to know the steps of checking the Policy Status, one can go through the following sections of this page.
Steps to Check the Life Insurance Policy Status
LIC has policy many ways to check the Policy Status. Here we are provided some brief details of checking Status of your policy. The methods to check the LIC India Policy Status are
- Through Online.
- By Sending SMS.
- By Calling to a Customer Care Number.
Check LIC India Policy Status through Online
LIC India has given online facility to check their status of the policy. To check the LIC Policy Status Customers have to register through Online. Once you have registered, you can quickly know the status like Policy Details, Claim Status, Premium to be paid, etc. In this present section, we have provided complete steps of Online Process.
If you are proceeding to online services, you have to Login to LIC site. If you don’t have Login, you can register using your policy number and details. The steps of Registration and login process are given in the following segment.
LIC Policy Status for a New Customer
The Policyholder can register to the LIC site and check the policy status. To make a registration, you should follow the given instructions.
- The username can be alpha, numeric, with characters dot and underscore.
- The password should be between 8 to 30 characters.
- The information marked with (*) are mandatory fields and cannot be left blank.
- The pin-code cannot be more than 6-digits.
- The e-mail id entered should be a valid one for further correspondence.
- The user-id chosen should be unique.
- The password should be unique and be kept confidential.
LIC Registration Process
- Visit the Official site i.e., www.licindia.in
- Find the Online Services and click on the LIC’s E- Services.
- Two images will be available here. If you are a Registered User, click on Registered User or else click on the New User.
- A page will be displayed.
- Fill the mandatory information like Policy Number, Installment Premium, Date of Birth, and Email Id.
- Once you have filled the complete information, you will get a new User ID and password.
- As we said before, a user name can be Alpha, Numeric Value with dots and underscore.
- Put a strong password using alphanumeric values, numbers, and special symbols.
- Once you entered the complete information, a message will be sent to your mail containing login details.
Steps to check the LIC India Policy Status for Registered Users
Once you have the completed the registration process, you can easily check the LIC Policy Status. If you are not registered yet, follow the above steps and make registration. Go through the following steps to check your policy status.
- Visit the official site i.e., www.licindia.in
- Find the Online Services Section and click on LIC E-Services.
- Two images with Registered and New User will be displayed.
- Click on Registered User.
- You will redirect to a new webpage.
- It will contain the Login Details.
- Fill the mandatory details like User Name, Password.
- Enter the Security Question.
- Click on Submit.
- You will redirect to a new webpage with various options.
- On those click on Policy Status.
- Once you click on Policy Status, you will get a new web page.
- It will contain the details like Policy Number, Enrollment Number, etc.
- Click on Policy Number.
- You will be redirected to a new Web page policy Details.
Like this, you can check your LIC Policy Status through online.
Steps to check LIC of India Policy Status through Offline
Customers of LIC can check their policy status through Offline also. Life Insurance Corporation of India has provided this facility for the customers who want to check their policy Status through offline. Life Assured can use the following methods to know the Status of the policy.
Check LIC India Policy Status through SMS
By a single SMS to the corporation, you can know the details of the policy. Check the options given below. Using these options you can know the Premium details, Revival Period, Bonus Vested, Loan Details, etc.
For Policy Details send SMS to 56767877. Depending on your requirement you can send SMS to the above number.
For Premium Details:
ASKLIC < POLICY NO > PREMIUM
For Revival Details:
ASKLIC < POLICY NO > REVIVAL
For Loan Details:
LIC policy:- ASKLIC < POLICY NO > LOAN
For Bonus Details:
ASKLIC < POLICY NO > BONUS
For Nomination Details:
ASKLIC < POLICY NO > NOM
For Pension Plan Details:
Type: LICPension [STAT /ECDUE/ANNPD/PDTHRU/AMOUNT/CHQRET]
The options in the Pension Plan are
- STAT: IPP Policy Status.
- ECDUE: Existence Certificate Due.
- ANNPD: Last Annuity Released Date.
- CHQRET: Cheque Return Information.
- AMOUNT: Annuity Amount.
- CHQ/ECS/NEFT and PDTHRU: Annuity Payment thru.
LIC Policy Status through Customer Care Services
Life Insured can also get their Policy details by calling to the Customer Care Centers. Customers can call to the Toll Free Number provided by the Corporation and solve your queries. LIC India Provides 24*7 services for the customers living in India.
LIC Customer Care Service Center List
|S.no||City||State||Capital||Customer Care Numberd|
|5.||Bang alor e-II||Karnataka||Bangalore||080-22966836080-22966896|
|6.||Belgaum||Karnataka||Bangalore||0831 24388560831 2438857|
|8.||Bhubaneshwar||Orissa||Bhubaneshwar||0674 – 2573996|
|10.||Chandigarh||Haryana & Punjab||Chandigarh||0172-2678107|
|14.||Cuttack||Orissa||former capital Cuttack||0671-2307085|
|21.||Gulbarga||Karnataka||08472 – 23303008472 – 243030|
|26.||Hubli||Karnataka||0836-22643330836- 22642330836- 2264833|
|34.||Jammu||Jammu and Kashmir||01912479717|
|40.||Kolkata-II||West Bengal||033 2419-8476|
|41.||Kottayam||Kerala||0481 23074220481 23024080481 2307411|
|60.||Salem||Tamil nadu||0427- 2440588|
|62.||Siliguri||West Bengal||(0353) 1251(0353) 2216000|
|67.||Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh||0542-2220457, 0542-2500412|