ICICI Lombard Policy Status
In Olden days, checking the ICICI policy status is a time-consuming process. The policyholders need to visit the nearest branch office or approach the agents to know the current status of their registered policy. But in today’s busy life, people don’t want to stand in long queues and spend their whole day at the branch offices. So the Insurance companies also updated their facilities and services for the convenience of their customers. Since most of the people were tech savvy, policyholders can easily understand about this Online services. In today’s generation, the Customers preferred online mode to offline mode. Checking the ICICI Lombard Policy Status Online is the easier and safest way as it reduces the effort and time of the insured.
If you have taken any ICICI General Insurance Policy, you will be searching for the Premium Amount to be Paid, Claim Settlements, Policy Expiry Date, Coverage Benefits, Claim Status, Any Expenses Payable by Company, etc. In our website www.policystatus.co.in, we have given step wise procedure to check the policy status in both online and offline modes.
How to Check the ICICI Policy Status?
The Customers can check their ICICI Lombard Policy Status by following one of these Steps.
- ICICI Policy Status using Online Services.
- Logging to the official website.
- Through Live Chat service.
- Through Call Back service.
- Sending Mail to Customer Care Service Center.
- ICICI Lombard Policy Status in Offline Mode.
- By Calling ICICI Toll Free Number.
- By visiting the nearest branch office or approaching the agents.
Checking ICICI Lombard Policy Status Online
Through ICICI General Insurance Login Process
ICICI Lombard Login Steps for Registered Users
- Visit the Official website www.icicilombard.com
- In the Home page, you can see the Login Option on the top right side.
- Click on the Login Option.
- If you are an Existing Customer, Enter your Registered Mail Id and Password.
- After Entering the details click on Login button.
- With this, your ICICI Lombard Login Process is completed.
- Now you can check the ICICI Lombard Policy Status.
ICICI Lombard Login Steps for New Users
- To Register with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company, you have to visit the ICICI Lombard Official website.
- Click on Login Option.
- There You can find New User? Register here.
- The Policyholder will redirect to Registration Page.
- Enter your Details and click on Sign Up as shown below.
- With this, Registration Process in ICICI Lombard website has completed.
- You can Now login with your Email Id and Password and check your policy status.
Live Chat Service
The Insured can get in touch with the Customer Support team through the Live Chat service. With this Live Chat, you can directly chat with the Executives regarding any queries related to your policy. The Steps to start a Live Chat is shown below.
- Visit the Official website of ICICI Lombard.
- There you can see the ‘Live Chat’ option at the top right side of the home page.
- Once you click on this Live Chat button, you will be redirected to a new window as shown below.
- Before Starting the chat, the policyholder should enter the details in relevant fields such as Name, Email Address, Phone Number, about which product, etc.
- After entering the details, click Start Chat option.
- Ask the Executives about your query through chat and click on Send option.
- You can also upload files regarding your query if necessary.
Through Call Back Service
The Policyholders can request the Customer Support members through Call You Back service. That means when the insured entered his phone number he/she will get a call from the ICICI Lombard Executives. The Procedure of Call Back service is shown below.
- Visit the direct ICICI Lombard website www.icicilombard.com
- Go to Customer Support option.
- You will redirect to Customer Support page as shown below.
- In that page, enter your name, mobile number, and select the product.
- On Clicking the submit button, you will get a call from the executives.
By Sending Mail to ICICI Customer Care Service Center
If the Insured hesitates with the Login process or Live Chat service, he/she can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can ask them about the ICICI Lombard Policy Status or any related queries.
Checking ICICI Lombard GIC Policy Status in Offline Mode
Using ICICI Toll Free Number
Some customers don’t show their interest in online services. For those people, ICICI General Insurance Company has provided Customer Care Number. ICICI Lombard has provided different Customer Care Numbers as per the category.
The Toll Free Number of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company is 1800 2666.
By calling to the Toll-Free Number, you will get the complete information regarding
- Buy / Renew policies.
- Get a Free Premium Quote.
- Avail Free Insurance Advice.
- Avail Customer Support.
The Toll-free or Chargeable numbers as per the category are provided in the table as follows.
|Category||Contact for & accessability||Toll free/ chargeable||Contact no.|
|For policy purchase, service & claims||
Accessible within India
For Senior Citizen
|+91 040 6627 3505|
|Alternate no. for policy puchase,service & claims||Accessible from J&K,NESA,International numbers||+91 040 6627 4700|
|International travel insurance||Policy extension when customer is in International loocation||+91 040 6627 4700|
|Claim intimation from USA & Canada||+1 844 871 1200|
|Claim intimation from rest of the world (excluding USA & Canada)||+ 91 124 4498778|
|Claim intimation from India||1800 102 5721|
|NRI customers||Policy purchase USA||1877 340 8207|
|Policy purchase UK||800 016 3837|
|Policy purchase Canada||1877 878 2757|
|Policy purchase other countries||+91 040 6627 4700|
|Grievance redressal||Step one||Toll free||18002666|
|Step two||Toll free||18002666|
|Step three||Toll free||18002666|
Hence you can choose one of the options mentioned above to check your Policy Status.