The policyholder of HDFC Life Insurance who has taken the HDFC Policy will be in search of HDFC Life Insurance Policy Status. Check HDFC Standard Life Insurance Policy Status Online. On this page, we have provided the procedure for checking the HDFC Life Insurance Policy Status.
HDFC Life Insurance Policy Status Overview
HDFC Policy Status gives the complete information to the life assured about all the existing policies of HDFC Life Insurance. There are different ways to check the policy status of the insured in HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited. In previous days HDFC Life policy status checking is a long and time-consuming process. The policyholder has either visit the nearest branch office or to keep in touch with the HDFC Agent to know the status of their policy. With time changes HDFC Insurance Company has also developed, it offers a broad range of services to its customer convenience. The policyholder can check the policy status anywhere and anytime.
HDFC Insurance Company Limited provides the policy status through online and offline mode. HDFC Life Insurance has given the different processing steps for Policy Status to New and Registered users. Policy status of HDFC Life Insurance is to check the online premium payment, renewal of the policy, etc. Check the steps for HDFC Life Insurance Policy Status. The insured can go through Login process to get complete details of this page.
How to Check HDFC Standard Life Insurance Policy Status
HDFC Life Insurance Company in India, and it’s insured are spread far and wide. Every life assured has a common question arises, i.e., how to check the current status. HDFC Life Insurance offers different ways to provide hassle free environment for the policyholder. So let us check the ways to track the Policy Status of HDFC.
1. There are five ways to check HDFC Insurance policy status through online mode.
- Policy Status through Login Process.
- Check policy status through Ask E-Agent service.
- Through Click 2 Call Service.
- Sign in with Facebook, Google, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Check through Email.
2. There are three ways to check the policystatus of HDFC Insurance through offline mode.
- Policy Status through the phone.
- Check the policy status through SMS service.
- Visit the nearest HDFC Branch Office.
Check HDFC Life Insurance Online Policy Status
HDFC Life Insurance Company has provided the online facility for the insured of HDFC Life. By using this, the policyholder can check the policy details, status, premium payment, renewal, etc.
HDFC POLICY STATUS THROUGH CUSTOMER LOGIN PROCESS
HDFC Life Login procedure is available here on our site. The HDFC Life Insurance Login is necessary for utilizing the online services of the company. Without the HDFC Life Insurance Login, the policyholder can not use the online services. Therefore, the Login Id is necessary. The life assured can get all the information of policy through online by Login into the Policyholder Portal. HDFC Life Insurance Policy Status is available below.
- The customer has to visit the official website of HDFC Life Insurance.
- The official website is www.hdfclife.com; then HDFC home page will open.
- The ‘Login’ option is on the right side of the page as shown below.
- On mouse hovering on the ‘Login’ option, the user can see more options as shown below.
- Click on ‘Customer’ option; it will redirect to the ‘Login to your Account’ page as shown below.
- Enter User Id & Password, then click on Login option.
- Then the insured can check the HDFC Life Insurance Policy Status through online by giving the policy number.
HDFC LOGIN STEPS FOR NEW USER REGISTRATION
The Registration process is mandatory for HDFC Life Insurance Policy Status. Here we are providing the Step by Step procedure to get registered into the HDFC Life portal.
- If the policyholder is new to HDFC Insurance, then he/she must visit the official website.
- Go to the official website, then HDFC home page will open.
- Click on ‘Login’ option which is on the right side of the page.
- Then click on ‘Customer’ option, in that again click on ‘New User Register’ option as shown below.
- It will redirect to the new page, in that click on ‘Click Here’ option as shown.
- After clicking on the ‘Click here’ option, it will redirect to the ‘Register for My Account’ page as shown below.
- Enter Policy Number & DOB, then click on ‘Reset’ option.
- Then the account has been created. Now, the policyholder can log in with User Name & Password for further details.
Check HDFC Policy Status through ASK E-Agent Service
The policyholder can check the policy status of HDFC Life Insurance through the ‘Ask E-Agent’ service.
- Visit the official website of Apollo Munich Health Insurance www.hdfclife.com.
- Then HDFC Home Page will open, click on the ‘Ask E-Agent’ which is at the right side of the page as shown below.
- Click on ‘Ask E-Agent’option, then the insured will redirect to the Chat with us page as shown below.
- Here, fill the relevant details i.e., Name, Email Id, Telephone Number.
- Then click on ‘Start the Chat’ button.
- Now, the insured will connect to the executives of HDFC and can get the details of the policy status.
Through Click 2 Call service
The customer can also check the policy status of HDFC through ‘Click 2 Call’ service.
- Open the HDFC Life Insurance home page, click on ‘Click 2 Call’ service which is on the right side of the home page as shown below.
- Then it will redirect to the ‘Call Me Now’ page as shown below.
- Here, fill the relevant details, and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Then the representatives will call back shortly, the Policyholder can get the details about the policy status.
THROUGH EMAIL ID SERVICE
The policyholder can also contact through Email ID to check the HDFC Policy Status. Therefore, Drop a mail to the HDFC Life Insurance.
- Email for quires related to customer care of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company: email@example.com.
Check HDFC Life Insurance Policy status Offline
HDFC Life Insurance Company has provided the offline facility for the insured of HDFC Life Insurance. By using this, the insured can check the policy status, premium payment, renewal, etc.
Through SMS Service
The policyholder can check his policy status through SMS without registration. Now the customer can get policy status of HDFC by SMS means by sending a text message using Mobile phone. By this way, the customer can check their policy status without registration and login.
- The life assured can check the more details about policy status by sending SMS ‘LIFE’ to 56161.
POLICY STATUS THROUGH PHONE
HDFC Life has also provided another easy method to know the current policy status. That is ‘HDFC Life Customer Care’. Therefore, The life assured can call to the customer care at any time. The policyholder who doesn’t have internet facility can easily find out their policy status through the phone. By providing the Policy Number and necessary details to Customer Care, you will get the details of your Policy Status.
- The user can check the policy status through Toll-free service to buy Online Plan : 18002669777 .
- Existing Policyholder Toll-free service: 18602679999.