ECGC Policy Status gives you the complete details of all your existing policies with ECGC Insurance. There are several ways to check the Policy Status of Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India. You can check the ECGC General Insurance Policy Status by going to the Insurance Branch Office, and another way is getting the information through Online. The Second Way is easy to get the details of your policy by sitting at your home. You can check ECGC Policy Status through Online by using your email id and password or You can also get through the ECGC Login.
ECGC Policy Status
The ECGC General Insurance Policy Status gives you the information about the current policy details. It shows you whether the policy is in force or has lapsed due to the non-payment of premiums of the particular ECGC Insurance policyholder. The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Company has provided a provision to the customer’s to check their General Insurance Online Policy Status at their door steps comfortably without going to the insurance office. Now, ECGC policy status can be known through online. For more information regarding General Insurance Policy Status check the Official Website www.ecgcindia.in.
ECGC Insurance Policy Status helps you to track the policy details like policy expire date, Pay Premiums, premium amount to be paid, claim settlements you made, any benefits available, claim status, etc. With these details, you can know when to claim the policy, benefits you can avail, etc. To check ECGC Insurance Status, there are two ways, those are through Online or Offline.
Check ECGC Insurance Online Policy Status
The following are the Options for the Policyholders to check the Policy status through Online. The different Methods has given below to Know the Online ECGC General Insurance Policy Status.
ECGC Insurance Policy status through ECGC Login
The ECGC Insurance Login is the easiest way to check your current Policy status and also to know the policy details through Online. However, without the ECGC login, the insured cannot access the General Insurance services. The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Insurance online services include ECGC online payment, General Insurance policy renewal, and Insurance Policies status. So every policyholder can register for the customer login who are interested in Online. The policyholder may know the ECGC Company General Insurance Policy Status using the Insurance Login portal.
Steps for ECGC Customer Login to check Policy Status:
- Firstly, visit the official site www.ecgc.in.
- If you want the English language, Click on it.
- Otherwise, Click on Hindi.
- Go to the Customer Login Portal which at the bottom of the Home Page shown below.
- Select the Type of your Policy as shown in the above image.
- Click on ‘GO’. Then it will direct to the Login Page given below.
- Fill the details in the Space Provided there.
- If you are a New User then Click on the ‘first login’ to Register.
- Enter all the required details & click on the Next is shown in the image.
- Now you can Login to check your ECGC Policy Status using the User Id & Password.
Know your ECGC Policy Status through Email
- The ECGC Insurance Online Policy Status can also be known through the Customer Support.
- The Policyholders can Email to the Export Credit Guarantee with your Policy details to known the Status.
- The Email Address is email@example.com.
- After Receiving the Email, the United India Insurance Officers will reply with Complete details of your policy.
ECGC General Insurance Policy Status through Offline
Now Every customer can get their ECGC Insurance policy status through offline also. Track your policy status through offline by following the given steps.
ECGC Customer Care Details
Toll Free/ Help Line Number:
- Customers can also be known the Policy Status by Calling to the Customer Care using the toll-free number.
- The Toll-free number is 1800-22-4500.
- When the Customers Call to this Number, the officers will ask some details regarding the Policy details.
- After telling the all the details what they have asked, they will provide the complete details regarding the Policy Status.
Visit the Nearest Branch
- The Policyholders can also be known ECGC Insurance Policy Status by Visiting the Nearest Branch office.
- After Visiting the Office, give all the details of your ECGC General Insurance Policy.
- Then they will provide the full information of the Policy Status.
- The Customers can also Know their Policy Status by contacting the ECGC General Insurance Policy agent.
- Contact the ECGC Policy Agent.
- Give all the details of your Policy to the agent.
- Then he/ she will tell you about your Policy Status.
With the above Options, the Policyholders can check or Know their ECGC Policy Status.